Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Emotional Transitions

You will never walk alone
I was not going home and meeting my family for last 7 months. The time is quiet long. There was no apparent reason behind my distance with my family except busyness. 


I was not getting enough time to take a short tour as i have been involved  with number of worthy and worthless projects. But in my heart i was seeking a loophole to let me get out of this cage of busyness. Moreover my heart was long for having a quality time with my parents and little sister.


At last after my semester final exam i have got the chance to escape out of cage. Just after finishing my exam I cancelled my two prior appointment with two of my elder brothers and  board me on late night Train to Chittagong. The journey was a long 7 hours journey. Although i was alone it did no taste soar to me.


I enjoyed the journey by reading books ( Stay hungry Stay Foolish by Rashmi Banshal)  and watching running surroundings from train. It was amazing and i have got that life is really beautiful and worth living.  


After long 10 hours journey i reached at my mother embrace at 3 pm of the other day. It was a breathtaking reunion. 


Then i realized that we need more emotional transitions to understand the worthiness of life and rectifying our faults.


It reminds me "You will never walk alone".

No comments:

Post a Comment