Economics taught us that, resource is limited and we got it for wrong. Where economics said, resource is limited in comparison to our unlimited demand there we got it that everything is limited.
But truth is, the global resource is adequate to feed the need of total population of the world. Problem is not with resource rather with distribution. Global distribution system is exclusively unequal that's the real cause of problem. 10% of population holds more than 80% of global resource. Otherwise, what we have-is enough for 7 billion people.
As we learnt to limit resource, we equally learnt to limit human capacity. But human capacity is unlimited according to economics. Economics said, human potentially is limitless.
Unfortunately, we are habituated to belittle our power often. We limit ourselves even from pursuing our dreams. But the idea of limitation is untrue. The universe is expanding regularly, it's impossible to cross any limit not yours & not others.
- Can your passion be limited?
- Can your human imagination be limited?
- Can your hope for good be limited unless your hold the rein?
- Can sky be limited to bound your sight?
- Can your dream be limited unless you stop dreaming?
- Do you think helping others, mental peace, courage inside you be limited unless we make so?
- Do you think you have only a certain amount of love and over use of it can run you out of stock?
Answer for all is 'no'.
Yes, life time is limited but life is not, even not the impact of a meaning life. Our hope is unlimited, dream can be so, our passion can be unlimited and love too.
Don't limit yourself by just putting wall around your dream, imagination, creativity. Just unlearn the word 'limited'. The universe is continuously expanding to create room for you, to let you grow! You can never cross the line. Go..